Learn more about i-Docs (interactive documentaries):
This format has a very broad definition and comes in many shapes and styles, yet, let us give you some tips about it:[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Before you start designing your interactive project, we?d like to share with you this roadmap to get you started on?your first creation!
Here are some useful links to begin with?Racontr:
- Detailed documentation features
- Tutorials and lot of ideas for your projects
- Free resources?(photos, images, sounds, pictograms, music …)
- Our special plans
Types of interactions
- Click/tap actions with opacity,?position of the target element…
Focus: Create actions
Structure of the scenario
The project will be composed?of several thematic pages connected by a navigation system (menus, icons …)
Focus: Creating links[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Size of the scene
Usually a fixed size (by?default, 1280×720) for the desktop version to homogenize your pages.
Focus: scene properties
Optimize your medias
For a faster?project, we recommend that you export?your videos into a?MP4 format using the H.264 codec?and your images or photographs into jpegs or png, but why don?t you read more about it by clicking on the link below?
Focus: Optimize ?your content
?Tips for this project
- Having good content is nice, having too much content can slow down your page, keep that in mind.
- You might want to create a storyboard?to have?an overview?of the animation and the links between the media in your project.