Learn more about interactive infographics:
You just choose?to create a project in the format of an interactive infographic.
Here are some common tips for this kind of content that could help you?with your creations.
Before you start designing your interactive project, we?d like to share with you this roadmap to get you started on?your first creation!
Here are some useful links to begin with?Racontr:
- Detailed documentation features
- Tutorials and lot of ideas for your projects
- Free resources?(photos, images, sounds, pictograms, music …)
- Our special plans
Types of interactions
- Click/tap and rollover actions with different effects: opacity, scale, rotation…
Focus: Create actions
Size of the scene
Depending on the number of items to display on the page, you might want to create a long scene size to visually clarify information and make room for your design.
Focus: scene properties
Optimize your medias
For a faster?project, we recommend that you export?your videos into a?MP4 format using the H.264 codec?and your images or photographs into jpegs or png, but why don?t you read more about it by clicking on the link below?
Focus: Optimize ?your content
Tips for this project
- In Racontr, you can embed?a large number of third party?services to your projects.
Focus 😕Embed external services
- Make your mockup with Photoshop
Focus: Import PSD into Racontr[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]