Learn more about interactive videos:
Greetings! Wanna go left or right? That’s what interactive video is about.
Here are some common tips for this kind of content that could help you?with your creations.
Before you start designing your interactive project, we?d like to share with you this roadmap to get you started on?your first creation!
Here are some useful links to begin with?Racontr:
- Detailed documentation features
- Tutorials and lot of ideas for your projects
- Free resources?(photos, images, sounds, pictograms, music …)
- Our special plans
Types of interactions
- Click/tap and rollever actions with different effects: opacity, scale, rotation…
Focus: Create actions
?Optimize your medias
For a faster?project, we recommend that you export?your videos into a?MP4 format using the H.264 codec?and your images or photographs into jpegs or png, but why don?t you read more about it by clicking on the link below?
Focus: Optimize ?your content
Tips for this project
- You can create a progress bar, chapters and tooltips.
Focus: Chapter videos
To synchonize your video and the Racontr timeline (to create?better animations), you’ll have to import your video content in the media library?(this feature doesn’t work with YouTube, Dailymotion or Vimeo services).[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]